From our workshop in Shelford, Cambridgeshire, we offer a comprehensive repair service for guitars, basses, banjos, mandolins and more! Please contact us if your instrument needs help!
If you’re interested in how we do what we do, Repairman Keith runs a repair blog full of useful advice and needless guitar nerdery.
The prices below are a guide: each instrument is unique and the work required varies. Prices shown are exclusive of strings/parts.
Repair & Setup Prices
- Acoustic Guitar Setup – from £35
- Includes restring, check-up, neck relief, fretboard conditioning, nut & saddle adjustment, and fret polish
- Electric Guitar Setup – from £35 (Floyd Rose +£10)
- Includes restring, check-up, electronics clean, action adjustment, fretboard conditioning, intonation set, and fret polish
- Banjo Setup – from £35
- Includes restring, check-up, neck relief, fretboard conditioning, nut & bridge adjustment, head tension, and fret polish
- Fret Dress – from £80
- Includes levelling and shaping of frets + setup
- Broken headstock – from £50
- Nut bone nut
- Pre-made – £20
- Custom – £40
- New bone saddle
- Pre-made – £15
- Custom – £25
- Pickup installation – from £20
- Refrets – from £150
- Partial refrets also available
Although this list is too long, it is by no means comprehensive. Get in touch to see if we can help you out with your problem!